Haluk Erkan  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 09:31
Member (2011)
German to Turkish
+ ...
Oct 27, 2014

Produktbeschreibung Studio 2014
"SDL AutoSuggest™: Intelligente Vorschläge bei der Texteingabe – Während Sie Text eingeben, können Sie Vorschläge zu Teilsegmenten nutzen und so den Übersetzungsprozess beschleunigen."

"Änderungen nachverfolgen – Mit der nativen Änderungsnachverfolgung übersehen Sie keinen Fehler."

Ich habe bei “Optionen” AutoSuggest-Fuktion nach Hinweisen im Benutzerhandbuch richtig aktiviert, dennoch funktioniert AutoSuggest nicht! Änderungsnachverfolgung funktioniert im Korrekturmodus auch nicht.

1) Warum wird AutoSuggest-Funktion nicht aktiv? Wie kann ich AutoSuggest-Funktion aktivieren?
2) Änderungsnachverfolgung funktioniert nicht, auch wenn ich auf die Taste "Änderungsnachverfolgung" klicke. Warum nicht? Was muss ich tun, um diese Funktion zu aktivieren?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.
Haluk Erkan
Orders: 349792

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:31
English
AutoSuggest help etc... Oct 27, 2014

Hi,

This particular forum is an English Language forum, and it's also not an official SDL Support forum so no need to provide order details in here.

It sounds to me as though you need a little help understanding how the product works. If you drop me an email and if you are happy to discuss with me in English then I'm sure we can help to sort this out.

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Probleme mit AutoSuggest und Änderungen Nachverfolgen

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search