Anaviva  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:56
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 17, 2014

Hi everyone

I use Trados Freelance Studio 2011 full-time. When I opened it up today, I was horrified to see that none of my projects or recent documents appear. It's as if Trados has been installed for the first time. No project lists, no list of TMs. When I try to open a document, it asks me to add the TMs, etc.

Had anyone had this experience and been able to find a quick solution? I'm working on too many things at once to have to manually go through the whole process.

I sent a support ticket to Trados first thing this morning, and despite my PSMA, here I am, still waiting.

Thanks

Ana

Direct link Reply with quote

Contacting SDL support Nov 17, 2014

Hi Ana,
I am really sorry that you have experienced this problem today.
I have searched our support system but cannot find the ticket that you raised this morning.
Can you please write to supportmanagers@sdl.com and we will get an engineer to contact you ASAP.
Thank you

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:56
English
Just in case... Nov 17, 2014

... support have not contacted you can you check that you have not filtered on the Project View by mistake? There is a drop down list on the left that lets you choose whether you see all projects, in progress projects or completed projects. That could explain it.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My user settings have disappeared!

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search