Change bars of Source MIF dissapear in Trados 2014
Thread poster: Istervaik
Istervaik
Istervaik
Spain
Nov 20, 2014

Hello,
I have found out that the change bars of a Source MIF file disappear when saving the Target as MIF. I explain: I have a MIF file to translate which has change bars, I load it to Trados 2014 and work on it. When I finish the translation in Trados 2014, I "Save target as" MIF, and I find out that the change bars of the original MIF do not appear in the translated/target MIF. Could you please help me to get the change bars in the target MIF file?

Thanks a lot in advance. <
... See more
Hello,
I have found out that the change bars of a Source MIF file disappear when saving the Target as MIF. I explain: I have a MIF file to translate which has change bars, I load it to Trados 2014 and work on it. When I finish the translation in Trados 2014, I "Save target as" MIF, and I find out that the change bars of the original MIF do not appear in the translated/target MIF. Could you please help me to get the change bars in the target MIF file?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards,
Istervaik
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change bars of Source MIF dissapear in Trados 2014

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »