Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Hi I am using STUDIO FREELANCE 2014 SP2 and I have a strange thing happening to me: I started a new project with 12 files to translate and pretranslated them in a batch. in the project view, if i move around over different files names and hit confirmation statistics in the bottom of screen the count of words is good for one file (that i translated at 100 %) but for the other one it is creazy: one file that has 611 words is saying 5146 words and 1771 segments, then I edit it, same weird counts confirmation statistics and the file has only 200 segments and probably the word count of 611 is accurate. This is very weird and troubling since I never faced the problem before.*Any suggestion is welcomed.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.