After I completed a translation today, I wanted to generate a target translation so I did that and all seemed normal, until I realized that from the half of the 2nd page onwards (out of 24 pages) the text remained in the source language.
I thought that I could solve the issue by simply creating a new one document project and by using TM but the problem remains the same whatever I do (change documents name, save as rtf).
Any ideas? It´s beyond frustrating as I have to deliver the project in a few hours.
Your help is much appreciated.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.