Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have been running SDL Studio 2014 SP2 for a while. It looked great without Java. But now that I have to add new entries to my glossary it just won't let me do it. The story is as follows. I had created a Mututerm base in Multiterm 2014 SP1, then I had a large project so I thought it would be fine to extract terms first since several linguits are working on that. So I ran Multitern Extract 2011 (do not have 2014 version yet) and pulled the terms and loaded them to my existing termbase created with Multiterm 2014 SP1. Adding to the same glossary worked fine on the similar previous project however now that I tried to add new entries I can't do it. The message Studio comes up with is Multiterm is unable to add the entry. Closing the application (Studio), rebooting my compluter and upgrading Multiterm to SP2 did not help. When trying to add the entry the application (Studio) either freezes or give this message.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.