Urgent - I'm disappointed PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO RENEW THE PSMA SUPPORT!
Thread poster: Band_i
Band_i
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 23:45
English to Arabic
Dec 10, 2014

I thought I will get a special support care after I subscribed into the PSMA level 1 for cost 139 Euro! But it's really frustrating, I can't understand anything from support window .

I have purchased a new licence for SDL Trados Studio 2014 for cost 486 Euro and I had an issue with activation my licence and I have already searched over your website to find a solution but I didn't find anything.

Then I purchased a PSMA level 1 and I thought I will have a special support regarding my activation issue but also I DID NOT find anything except a wired window with nothing on it.

Now I have paid 486.00 + 139.00 = (625 Euros) to you and I was expecting to get a professional service but all what I got is NOTHING!!

I need a solution ASAP for:
1) Activation my SDL Trados Studio 2014 licence.
2) Stop the auto annual renew of the PSMA support.

CC: Proz.com

[Edited at 2014-12-10 23:23 GMT]

[Edited at 2014-12-10 23:49 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Band_i
Saudi Arabia
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Update 1 Dec 11, 2014

I have fixed the activation issue myself. I tried hard my solutions and did it at last.
I need now to Stop the auto annual renew of the PSMA support.

Thanks

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:45
English
Support and help Dec 11, 2014

Hello baraksalem,

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. Perhaps you can help us to help you?

1. What is the activation problem you have encountered?
2. What do you mean by "wired window"?

I'm sure we can help you quickly with the activation problem. On the PSMA, why not contact our customer desk through http://bit.ly/SDLChat and I'm sure they will be able to assist you with this. In fact I'm sure they can also help with the activation issue too, but if you can elaborate here we can point you in the right direction.

Regards

Paul

Band_i
Saudi Arabia
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Paul Dec 11, 2014

Hi Paul

First please accept my apologies because I was so upset and in rush to finishing a translation job but unfortunately the license wouldn't apply last night.

After several tries I tried to revoke my license, even I hadn't use it, and it works like I said in my last comment.

I think this problem because I was installed SDL Trados 2011 just for try.

About PSMA the weird thing is that I didn't find how to talk to support through it or submit any tickets there.

For the SDLchat link you provided thank you. I didn't find it any where in SDL my Account and I'm not sure why. It's the first time I see this page. But I don't think there is a benefit because it's not a 24/7 support as I thought specially for a customer who pay extra money for special support as I thought it will be live support or something. But it's okay it was my fault because I didn't make sure how the PSMA works before subscribing.

On the SDLchat when I opened it I found this message:

Sorry we can’t chat right now. We’ll be available again between 9:00 and 17:30 (UK time), Monday to Friday.
If you would like to send an email using the form below, we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

So, please let me know what is the different between PSMA customers and non-PSMA.
Even I tries to contact a member of the SDL Support team US and UK I found in https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/psma_documents/EN_SupportPhoneNumbers_2014.pdf but there were no one to answer my calls.

I received a phone call from the support team I think but I wasn't able to answer it. So I really appreciated for your efforts.

One last thing, as my issues now is resolved I don't think I will need PSMA anymore. Please let me know how to cancel the subscription and make sure it will not renew for the next year.

Best,

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:45
English
Contacting Support Dec 11, 2014

Hi,

If you log into your MySDL account where your licenses and downloads are. When you do this across the top it says this:

"Products & Plans", "Apps", "Support & Education", "Account"

Click on "Support & Education"

Then you get two choices "Support" or "Education".

Choose "Support" and it's pretty straightforward from there.

The http://bit.ly/SDLChat link I gave you is not for support for PSMA customers. But because of your initial post these guys are probably the best ones to speak to in order to see if you can resolve your PSMA situation.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent - I'm disappointed PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO RENEW THE PSMA SUPPORT!

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search