Trados 2011- Problems with editing
Thread poster: larius

larius
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 11, 2014

Hello!

I'm using Trados 2011 for a project. But there are some terms (such as "Sr. No." or "water content") that appear in different segment, and in order to translate the from English to Spanish I need them to be in the same segment.

I've read the forum trying to get a solution, but after following the instructions given on other post, I'm unable to get it. The problem is that Trados 2011 doesn't allow me to select more than one segment so I can't join them. Do you know how to select more than one segment, why is this happening or do you have any other solution?

Thanks in advance!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2011- Problems with editing

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search