Nuria Díaz Quero  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:49
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 27, 2014

Hi!

I need help with the QA Checker for Trados Studio 2009. I need to import a QA profile but if I go to Tools/Options/Verification/QA Checker 3.0/QA Checker Profiles I don't have the option Import settings. What can I do to find this option? I need to deliver a QA log based on a QA Checker template.

Thanks in advance!! ^_^

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
It's only in one place... Dec 27, 2014

... so you should see it here:

Maybe your window is small perhaps, or something like that and you are somehow prevented from seeing this?

Also note that if you are checking an existing Project then you need to import this through Project Settings and not Tools -> Options. Otherwise the imported settings won't be used for the project.

Regards

Paul

Nuria Díaz Quero  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks but I cannot see those options... Dec 27, 2014

Thanks, Paul!

I don't know the reason but I cannot see Import/Export settings option. And it's not due to the size of the window.

This is what I can see...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for your help!

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Are you using... Dec 27, 2014

... the Starter Edition perhaps?

I can't check this at the moment, but maybe this is a restriction of the Starter Edition.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem to Load QA Checker Template - Trados Studio 2009

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search