Forced return of Trados 2007 Licence not available
Thread poster: Harald Roald

Harald Roald  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:20
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Jan 6, 2015

I had a computer crash and need to reinstall my Trados 2007 licence (as I still need SDLX). I have done this before, however, when I click on Return Licence in my SDL account, , Forced Return is not visible anymore, so I cant return the existing licence

does anyone know how to solve this?

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
If you can't do this yourself... Jan 6, 2015

... then why not contact the support team? Go to the Solution Finder in the Knowledgebase. Go to the Knowledgebase;

http://kb.sdl.com

Then go to the tab called Solution Finder ( http://kb.sdl.com/?cid=23&tab=sf ) and now go here;

Licensing Problems
- I use SDL Trados / SDL Trados Studio / SDL Passolo – 2007 or 2009
-- I have SDL Trados Freelance
--- I need to have my license reset
---- I followed the instructions in the KB article, but the process didn't work for me

You will be presented with a form that you can fill in to generate a support request and you will be contacted, normally within a day.

Also make sure your email address is entered correctly or nobody will be able to get back in touch with you.

Also use the Chrome browser to log the case if you have it; you'll get more success in completing the form.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Paul

Harald Roald  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Jan 7, 2015

thanks a lot, Paul!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forced return of Trados 2007 Licence not available

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search