Forced return of Trados 2007 Licence not available
Thread poster: Harald Roald

Harald Roald  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:02
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Jan 6, 2015

I had a computer crash and need to reinstall my Trados 2007 licence (as I still need SDLX). I have done this before, however, when I click on Return Licence in my SDL account, , Forced Return is not visible anymore, so I cant return the existing licence

does anyone know how to solve this?

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:02
English
If you can't do this yourself... Jan 6, 2015

... then why not contact the support team? Go to the Solution Finder in the Knowledgebase. Go to the Knowledgebase;

http://kb.sdl.com

Then go to the tab called Solution Finder ( http://kb.sdl.com/?cid=23&tab=sf ) and now go here;

Licensing Problems
- I use SDL Trados / SDL Trados Studio / SDL Passolo – 2007 or 2009
-- I have SDL Trados Freelance
--- I need to have my license reset
---- I followed the instructions in the KB article, but the process didn't work for me

You will be presented with a form that you can fill in to generate a support request and you will be contacted, normally within a day.

Also make sure your email address is entered correctly or nobody will be able to get back in touch with you.

Also use the Chrome browser to log the case if you have it; you'll get more success in completing the form.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Paul

Harald Roald  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:02
English to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Jan 7, 2015

thanks a lot, Paul!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forced return of Trados 2007 Licence not available

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search