Reinstall SDL Trados Freelance
Thread poster: Edward Turner

Edward Turner  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:10
English to German
+ ...
Jan 12, 2015

Hi, I recently had to reinstall the OS on my Windows PC.
I deactivated the Trados license before reinstalling the OS. Do I have to reinstall the original SDL Trados Freelance 2007 software I purchased before adding the upgrades I purschased for 2009 and 2011 versions? Or can I símply install the latest software?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

No problem to Install 2007 First Jan 12, 2015

Hi Edward,

It will be no problem for you to install either your 2007 Suite or Studio 2009 license first, providing you have successfully returned the activation codes from your previous installation. Studio 2009 and the 2007 Suite will both work along side each other.

However I must advise that we have ceased support for both versions, so if you run into any difficulties, our support team may not have the means necessary to assist you.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to use our live chat service which can be accessed at the following link -

http://bit.ly/1A8bHDE

Kind Regards,

Steven Barlow

SDL Customer Experience Executive.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reinstall SDL Trados Freelance

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search