I have noticed a difference in word count between the analyses sent by an agency and my own analyses for PPTX files. The word counts provided by the agency are always lower than my own, and I have figured out that this is because the agency's analyses do not count file paths that are included in PowerPoint presentations (such file paths are not visible in the slides or notes; they seem to be related to images that are copied into the presentations). The agency and I are both using Studio 2011. How can I configure Studio to stop counting file paths so that my word counts will come out the same as the agency's?
Thanks in advance,
[Edited at 2015-01-29 13:47 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.