Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
From time to time I need to target equivalents for one source segment. Studio has just the tool for that - "add as new translation" ctr + shift + U" and I used it without any problems in Studio 2011. However every time I try to use it in Studio 2014 nothing happens. I have tried both using the icon and short cut but with no success.
What could be the reason?
PS: Just to clarify - it is the same TM, which I used in Studio 2011.
[Edited at 2015-02-02 16:26 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.