Can I convert a MultiTerm 2014 termbase to MultiTerm 2011 for use with Workbench 2007?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 8, 2015

Can I convert a MultiTerm 2014 termbase to MultiTerm 2011 for use with Workbench 2007?

I did a previous job for this customer using Studio 2014 and MultiTerm 2014 for the 2 termbases I was provided with. Now I am required to use Workbench 2007 instead, but have these termbases in MultiTerm 2014 format. So I wonder if I can convert them to MultiTerm 2011 format? And then use them in Workbench 2007?

I tried now and it seems to work at least to add the MultiTerm 2014 termbase to Workbench 2007 without receiving any error messages. I'm not sure yet that the term recognition function will work though.

[Edited at 2015-02-08 17:15 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote Turn social sharing on.
Like 13

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search