Can I convert a MultiTerm 2014 termbase to MultiTerm 2011 for use with Workbench 2007?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 8, 2015

Can I convert a MultiTerm 2014 termbase to MultiTerm 2011 for use with Workbench 2007?

I did a previous job for this customer using Studio 2014 and MultiTerm 2014 for the 2 termbases I was provided with. Now I am required to use Workbench 2007 instead, but have these termbases in MultiTerm 2014 format. So I wonder if I can convert them to MultiTerm 2011 format? And then use them in Workbench 2007?

I tried now and it seems to work at least to add the MultiTerm 2014 termbase to Workbench 2007 without receiving any error messages. I'm not sure yet that the term recognition function will work though.

[Edited at 2015-02-08 17:15 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search