project files disappear
Thread poster: Kristin Fischer
| | Kristin Fischer
Local time: 12:34
German to English
I was just given a new file to add to an existing project but when trying to do so the content of all other files disappeared.
Here is what I did:
1. I opened the existing project which already has several translated files in it. I receive the normal overview with words, status, progress, etc.
2. I click 'add files'
3. I choose the file from my files and click open
4. The file is added BUT all information about the files disappears and is replaced with n/a
5. I try to open the editor but there are is nothing in it
6. I click on the file -> batch tasks -> prepare
7. Everything runs smoothly and the process ends with all green ticks
HOWEVER, there is still no content in the files.
What can I do?
P.S.: I also tried to open the file as an individual translation. I added the existing TM and and termbase but when opening the project neither of them had been recognized. It just said: no TM/term base open. When then trying to open them again the same thing happend. I opend the TM but it didn't appear in the editor.
What is going on here?
I tried looking it up on the trados support page but couldn't find anything.
I tried looking it up in the forum but could only find the steps recreated I already carried out.
Condidtency is very important for this project, so I want to at least be able to apply the TM.
Thanks for your help.
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »