Thread poster: Stéphanie Argentin

Stéphanie Argentin  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:07
Member (2008)
Italian to French
+ ...
Mar 1, 2015

Hello, I used Trados 2014 (on Windows 8.1) until this morning without problem when, suddenly, it closed showing this message "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".
Then, I tried to reopen the application unsuccessfully, getting the same message.
I tryed to repair Trados using Windows utility but didn't work. I reinstalled Trados too...it still doesn't work....

Don't know what to do since I have to deliver a file by tomorrow morning!

Need an urgent help. Thanks a lot anticipately to all!

--------------
I solved the problem myself by deleting the folder containing the file on which I was working when Trados crashed and then, fortunately, Trados opened correctly and I was able to retranslate the file from a new original one. It worked fine !

[Modifié le 2015-03-01 13:36 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados does not open

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search