Stéphanie Argentin
Stéphanie Argentin  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:08
Member (2008)
Italian to French
+ ...
Mar 1, 2015

Hello, I used Trados 2014 (on Windows 8.1) until this morning without problem when, suddenly, it closed showing this message "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".
Then, I tried to reopen the application unsuccessfully, getting the same message.
I tryed to repair Trados using Windows utility but didn't work. I reinstalled Trados too...it still doesn't work....

Don't know what to do since I have to
... See more
Hello, I used Trados 2014 (on Windows 8.1) until this morning without problem when, suddenly, it closed showing this message "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index".
Then, I tried to reopen the application unsuccessfully, getting the same message.
I tryed to repair Trados using Windows utility but didn't work. I reinstalled Trados too...it still doesn't work....

Don't know what to do since I have to deliver a file by tomorrow morning!

Need an urgent help. Thanks a lot anticipately to all!

--------------
I solved the problem myself by deleting the folder containing the file on which I was working when Trados crashed and then, fortunately, Trados opened correctly and I was able to retranslate the file from a new original one. It worked fine !

[Modifié le 2015-03-01 13:36 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados does not open

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »