I already posted this in the SDL User Support Community, however, haven't received a reply yet so I'll give it a try here:
I am working with Trados Studio 2014, SP2 (11.2.4322.0). Before we upgraded to Studio, we were working with 2007 for a long time. Therefore, we have a huge amount of bilingual ttx files in all languages that we also use for the Perfect Match in Trados Studio 2014.
Unfortunately, I encountered the following issue after I prepared an English-Korean Translation Project and used the ttx files as Perfect Match reference:
The locked Perfect Match Segments in Studio are missing spaces in Korean. I checked the same Segment again in Tag Editor and the spaces are there.
The normal 100% Matches that come from our upgraded TMs are not missing the spaces. The issue seems to be related to the Perfect Match with the ttx files only (I also used the ttx files for Perfect Match in other language Projects before, and never encountered such a Problem). .
Please let me know if this issue is familiar already. Otherwise I will be happy to send you some example files.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!