International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Trados Studio 2014, Perfect Match with ttx Files causes Problems in Korean
Thread poster: Sarah Jackowski
Sarah Jackowski
Germany
Local time: 19:37
English to German
Mar 10, 2015

Hi there,

I already posted this in the SDL User Support Community, however, haven't received a reply yet so I'll give it a try here:

I am working with Trados Studio 2014, SP2 (11.2.4322.0). Before we upgraded to Studio, we were working with 2007 for a long time. Therefore, we have a huge amount of bilingual ttx files in all languages that we also use for the Perfect Match in Trados Studio 2014.

Unfortunately, I encountered the following issue after I prepared an English-Korean Translation Project and used the ttx files as Perfect Match reference:

The locked Perfect Match Segments in Studio are missing spaces in Korean. I checked the same Segment again in Tag Editor and the spaces are there.

The normal 100% Matches that come from our upgraded TMs are not missing the spaces. The issue seems to be related to the Perfect Match with the ttx files only (I also used the ttx files for Perfect Match in other language Projects before, and never encountered such a Problem). .

Please let me know if this issue is familiar already. Otherwise I will be happy to send you some example files.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2014, Perfect Match with ttx Files causes Problems in Korean

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search