Thread poster: Maria Leverenz
Maria Leverenz  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:40
Member (2005)
German to Swedish
+ ...
Mar 16, 2015

Hej ,

this morning Trados stopped working at all.

The message I got was:

Trados Studio 2014 Produktaktivierung Beim Abruf der Lizenz ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

Only yesterday everything was fine.

What happend and why, what can I do?

Grateful for a quick answer

Maria

Direct link Reply with quote

Support Team May be Required. Mar 16, 2015

Hi Maria,

please make sure you are selecting the Activation code displayed within the "Licenses" section of your account. I recommend cutting (ctrl+C) and pasting (Ctrl+V) from your on-line account to the software activation section.

If this still does not work, I recommend raising a support case - You can do this from within your account under the "Support & Education" section.

please feel free to contact use via our Live Chat service if you require any assistance with this -
http://bit.ly/1CmDhEh

Kind Regards,

Steven Barlow

SDL Customer Experience Executive.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2014 License stopped working

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search