Thread poster: Christian Esquivel
Christian Esquivel
Colombia
Local time: 13:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 18, 2015

Hello everyone,

I updated SDL Trados 2014 to SP1 a little more than a month ago. This means I started using SDL Language Cloud instead of BeGlobal Community as it is no longer available.

When I first set SDL Language Cloud it wouldn't let me choose any of the options but the 30-day trial. It worked great.

Now the trial has expired so it is asking me to renew the subscription.

I tried but within Studio itself none of the options are clickable so I went to manage the SDL Langiage Cloud on the website.

It only offers me the paid options and not the free option for 600,000 characters.

I thought it could be because I had created a Legal Dictionary and had downloaded the MS Office Add-In during the trial so I deleted the dictionary and uninstalled the add-in in my computer.

I still don't get the free option.

How do I solve this?

[Edited at 2015-03-18 01:53 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

ikkyu2005
Thailand
English to Thai
No free subscription Jun 1, 2016

My trial period end today. There is no Free subscription for me too. I did not create the custom dictionary.

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 18:48
Language Cloud trial Jun 1, 2016

ikkyu2005 wrote:

My trial period end today. There is no Free subscription for me too. I did not create the custom dictionary.

Dear Apiwat,

Thank you for getting in contact.
Our records indicate that you signed up for the LC trial on the 2nd of MAY- which will mean that your trial period has now ended.
To continue using SDL LANGUAGE CLOUD- you can continue using the free limited option- or sign up for one of the various packages that are available

http://www.sdl.com/languagecloud/machine-translation/

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No Free SDL Language Cloud Subscription Option Available

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search