Thread poster: Christian Esquivel
Christian Esquivel
Colombia
Local time: 09:54
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 18, 2015

Hello everyone,

I updated SDL Trados 2014 to SP1 a little more than a month ago. This means I started using SDL Language Cloud instead of BeGlobal Community as it is no longer available.

When I first set SDL Language Cloud it wouldn't let me choose any of the options but the 30-day trial. It worked great.

Now the trial has expired so it is asking me to renew the subscription.

I tried but within Studio itself none of the options are clickable so I went to manage the SDL Langiage Cloud on the website.

It only offers me the paid options and not the free option for 600,000 characters.

I thought it could be because I had created a Legal Dictionary and had downloaded the MS Office Add-In during the trial so I deleted the dictionary and uninstalled the add-in in my computer.

I still don't get the free option.

How do I solve this?

[Edited at 2015-03-18 01:53 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

ikkyu2005
Thailand
English to Thai
No free subscription Jun 1, 2016

My trial period end today. There is no Free subscription for me too. I did not create the custom dictionary.

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 15:54
Member (2015)
Language Cloud trial Jun 1, 2016

ikkyu2005 wrote:

My trial period end today. There is no Free subscription for me too. I did not create the custom dictionary.

Dear Apiwat,

Thank you for getting in contact.
Our records indicate that you signed up for the LC trial on the 2nd of MAY- which will mean that your trial period has now ended.
To continue using SDL LANGUAGE CLOUD- you can continue using the free limited option- or sign up for one of the various packages that are available

http://www.sdl.com/languagecloud/machine-translation/

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No Free SDL Language Cloud Subscription Option Available

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search