https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/284116-mt_autosuggest_fail_to_translate_segment_the_remote_server_returned_an_error_422.html

MT AutoSuggest Fail to translate segment: The remote server returned an error: (422)
Thread poster: Siontrans
Siontrans
Siontrans
Member (2014)
English to Greek
Apr 3, 2015

Dear All,
My SDL Trados Studio 2014 sp2 shows me the following message
"MT AutoSuggest Failed to translate segment: The remote server returned an error: (422) Unprocessable Entity"
The trouble is that I am not aware of any settings for connecting to a remote server and I have not activated the AutoSuggest. I have uninstalled and reinstalled SDL Trados Studio 2014 sp2 but the problem persists.
Is there any solution to this?
Regards
Sion

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 15:12
French to German
+ ...
Disable MT AutoSuggest Apr 4, 2015

Sion

You must have installed the plug-in "MT AutoSuggest", which offers automatic suggestions from a MT engine. The error message comes up because it cannot connect to the configured MT engine.
You can check this by going to "Add-Ins - Plug-ins". It will probably appear in the list. If you don't need this plugin, uncheck it or even uninstall it.

Also check whether you do have any MT engine set up in your project. If you do, disable or remove it.

Walte
... See more
Sion

You must have installed the plug-in "MT AutoSuggest", which offers automatic suggestions from a MT engine. The error message comes up because it cannot connect to the configured MT engine.
You can check this by going to "Add-Ins - Plug-ins". It will probably appear in the list. If you don't need this plugin, uncheck it or even uninstall it.

Also check whether you do have any MT engine set up in your project. If you do, disable or remove it.

Walter

[Bearbeitet am 2015-04-04 17:06 GMT]

[Bearbeitet am 2015-04-04 17:07 GMT]
Collapse

Siontrans
Siontrans
Member (2014)
English to Greek
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much Walter Apr 4, 2015

Dear Walter,
Thank you very much for this. Indeed, when I uninstalled the "MT AutoSuggest" the error message does not pop-up any more.
Kind regards
Sion

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MT AutoSuggest Fail to translate segment: The remote server returned an error: (422)

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »