How to display your SDL Trados Studio Logo on your Proz webpage?
Thread poster: Alessandra Meregaglia

Alessandra Meregaglia  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:57
Member (2012)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 14, 2015

Hi!

I have recently bought the license for Studio 2014 and would like to display its logo on my Proz webpage. I know it may seem a frivolous question but for some reasons I cannot manage to do it! If you have recently taken part in the last TGB of Proz.com and already downloaded the Studio 2014 logo, would you mind helping me with this?

Many thanks in advance

Have a good day

Alessandra

Daniela Slankamenac  Identity Verified
Serbia
Member (2011)
English to Serbian
Hello Alessandra, Apr 15, 2015

Upload the image somewhere on the net (e.g. http://imgur.com/) and then copy the link to your Proz profile. At least, this is how I did it.

Hope this helpsicon_wink.gif

Daniela

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Login to your SDL account Apr 15, 2015

At the DOWNLOADS page you will find the following:

Tell the world you use SDL Trados Studio 2014 with your own stunning, badge of excellence.

Copy the html code below this text and paste to your profile page.

HTH,
Natalia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to display your SDL Trados Studio Logo on your Proz webpage?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search