"Downgrade" to Studio 2011
Thread poster: Franca Martini
Franca Martini
United States
May 7, 2015

Hello,

I have Trados 2007, Studio 2009 and Studio 2014, and I now need to download also Studio 2011. Can I do that by puchasing this previous version or by upgrading Studio 2009?

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 18:41
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
What is the sense? May 8, 2015

What do you need to do in Studio 2011 that you are unable to do in Studio 2014?

Franca Martini
United States
TOPIC STARTER
client May 8, 2015

My client requires it (due to incompatibility of Studio 2014 to another software he uses).

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:41
Finnish to French
Contact SDL May 8, 2015

Franca Martini wrote:
I have Trados 2007, Studio 2009 and Studio 2014, and I now need to download also Studio 2011. Can I do that by puchasing this previous version or by upgrading Studio 2009?

If you upgraded directly from 2009 to 2014, skipping 2011, then 2011 wouldn't be included in your SDL account and wouldn't be found under your downloads. I don't think it's possible to buy older versions, but you should probably contact SDL for a definite answer.

Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:41
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Indeed contact SDL May 8, 2015

I agree with Dominique.

I Upgrade the whole scale, and 2007, 2009 and 2011 are still in my account. I never tried to install them again, but they are there, so I guess it must be possible. If you skipped one version, the story might be totally different.

Radu Nicolaescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 19:41
Member (2006)
German to Romanian
+ ...
Download from "my account" May 8, 2015

In the SDL Portal, under "SDL Account" there are available for download the previous versions, for Instance 2011; it should work with the licence for 2014

SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:41
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
Downgrade" to Studio 2011 May 9, 2015

Hi Franca,

I have checked your account and can confirm your actual license is Studio 2009.
Simply log in to your account/Licenses and then process the upgrade (upgrades available button).
Once upgraded (and downloaded and installed Studio 2011) you will be able to work with Studio 2011.

Kind regards

Steve

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Downgrade" to Studio 2011

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search