Trados 2011 Term Recognition Help
Thread poster: Sam Haugh

Sam Haugh  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 06:16
Japanese to English
May 12, 2015

Hello,

Currently I am working on a large series of sign posting for a company and each sign has a code after it's description.

Eg, 危険物標識 「注水注意」 KHY- 5R

Now my term recognition is working fine for any Japanese text. However for the code, I cannot get it to recognize and give me an auto suggest.

Should I be making a term recognition for each individual letter. Or will Trados learn over time what I want it to do?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Sam

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2011 Term Recognition Help

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search