Not Answered Use of Trados TM (import/export) in Web Environment
Thread poster: Yevgeniy Sherlaimov

Yevgeniy Sherlaimov
Ukraine
Local time: 20:39
English to Russian
+ ...
May 13, 2015

Hello fellow translators, I've got an unusual productivity task to tackle.

I'm looking to optimize the future workflow of a translation team that may be scattered across the world. What I need is a centralized web-based solution to allow for:

1) Exporting of text into Trados translation engine to process it

2) Importing of translated text back into our web application (preferably with all Trados-related tags: fuzzy matches, etc)

3) Subsequent exporting of edited text to update/create new records in a remote TM

I'm not sure if such an integration is possible at all, as all the development/integration info I've found so far was regarding the use of SDL Trados desktop application, rather than the latter working purely as a processing engine synchronized with a web app.

Any help/advise would be highly appreciated, thanks,

Eugene

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not Answered Use of Trados TM (import/export) in Web Environment

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search