Wrong tags in target segments due to machine translation
Thread poster: Rodrigo Bueno
Rodrigo Bueno Spain Local time: 18:59 Member (2014) German to Spanish + ...
Jun 3, 2015
I did a translation of over 47000 words with SDL Trados Studio 2014 and I used machine translation, assuming that the tags in the target segments would be fine. However I see now that they are wrong. Is there a way to solve this problem without having to start from the beginning copying and pasting all the tags (which would take a long time)? Thank you.
[Edited at 2015-06-03 14:39 GMT]
[Edited at 2015-06-03 14:40 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.