How do I report a bug?
Thread poster: asr2
asr2

Local time: 21:30
Jun 7, 2015

Is there any way of reporting a bug? The only possibility I can find is to purchase support, which is any unacceptable solution. Does SDL not believe that its software has any bugs?

Regards
Tony

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Why not post... Jun 7, 2015

... into the SDL Community? You can be guaranteed it'll be read by the right people and if appropriate isolated and logged. This community is available for all users:

https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/language/translationproductivity/

Regards

Paul
SDL Community Support

asr2

TOPIC STARTER
Whereis the entry field? Jun 7, 2015

Hi Paul

Thanks for your quick reply, unfortunately I cannot find an entry field?

Regards

Tony

United Kingdom
English
Just pick your forum... Jun 7, 2015

... as they are split into different categories and post into it.

There isn't a specific bug reporting forum, so just report your problem into the appropriate forum, we can engage with you in there, and if it's a bug we'll log it. Sometimes it isn't

Regards

Paul
SDL Community Support

asr2

TOPIC STARTER
Missing input field in SDL Community Jun 8, 2015

I am sorry about being difficult, but I have a major problem in that I cannot produce a translated document for my customer.

I have found the SDL Community site, I can navigate to the Translation Productivity, General page. I see there a listing of the current postings, starting with your post "Getting started and finding help", but no input field where I can make a new posting. I have also found your "Youtube" video that describes how to add a screenshot.

Is thie perhaps a browser setting (IE 11).

Regards

Tony

United Kingdom
English
You just need to select the appropriate forum... Jun 8, 2015

... so "Studio" for example.

Anyway, if you can't figure it out just send me the fully translated sdlxliff and the original source file. I'll take a look and see whether I can help.

Regards

Paul
SDL Community Support
pfilkin@sdl.com

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I report a bug?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search