Add comment over text modified with track changes?
Thread poster: Audrey Demers
Audrey Demers  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 21:59
English to French
Jun 16, 2015

Hi everyone!

I am using Trados Studio 2014 SP2, with Groupshare SP2.

When revising a document, I often need to change some part of a segment, with track changes activated, and then want to add a comment to explain the revision to the translator.

I am unable to add a comment over text containing track changes (i.e. highlight the part of the segment I modified, then add a comment for this section).

Is anyone able to do that? Do you have a workaround? Right now, I add comments next to the track changes, but sometimes it is not as clear.

Thanks for your help!

Direct link Reply with quote

Antonia Toth  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:59
Member (2007)
English to Romanian
+ ...
same problem May 19, 2016

I have the same problem with the Trados 2014 installed on my second laptop, is there somebody who knows the answer?

Thank you in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Add comment over text modified with track changes?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search