Why did the analyze show 1,000 more new words in Studio 2014 the second time?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jun 18, 2015

I had imported a TMX and created a new TM which I added to a project package supplied by the customer. I then run an analyze this night before going to sleep, before having started any translation. It displayed 21,000 new words and about 1,000 50-74 % match.

Now having translated whole day, perhaps around 2,500 new words as a rough estimate, I run a new analyze. This time it showed 22,000 new words and about 1,000 50-74 % match.
Why?

The difference is that the first analyze had the option for Report internal fuzzy match leverage whereas the second analyze did not have this option selected.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search