Why do I only get a list of projects in Project view in Studio 2014 and not the analysis?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jun 19, 2015

Why do I only get a list of projects in Project view in Studio 2014 and not the analysis?

This is the first time it has happened. I always get the total wordcount when I select a project in the Project view. But now only a list of projects is displayed. This happened after I had created a new project with my SDLXLIFF files.

Direct link Reply with quote

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:48
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Tabs at bottom Jun 20, 2015

Try switching to the confirmation or analysis statistics tabs at the very bottom of your project view.

Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Empty in the bottom Jun 20, 2015

Have never happened before, but these analysis and confirmation statistics are gone, not furthest down anymore in projects view.

[Edited at 2015-06-20 14:38 GMT]

Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Why have my files window and project window changed? Jun 20, 2015

This is how my files window looks like now (missing the analysis where I can view how many fuzzy remains, 100 % match, new words etc.):

http://screencast.com/t/kzW3DjZ5

And this is my project window (with nothing displayed about analysis of the project, nothing about fuzzy, new words, 100 % match etc. in the whole project that I normally always get):

http://screencast.com/t/u4QScMxJ

What can have happened?

I run an update of Studio for a new build, but the same problem after the update. Do I really need to reinstall whole Studio?

564354352  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 15:48
Danish to English
+ ...
Reset Window Layout? Jun 21, 2015

I have no idea what might have happened. However, my own experience is that from time to time, I inadvertently hit some shortcut key and something changes on screen. My solution so far has been to opt for the Reset Window Layout on the View tab. Can't promise it will solve your problem, though...

Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Did not work to reset windows layout either Jun 21, 2015

Hi Gitte,

I tried it now, but nothing changed after I reset the windows layout.

I'm thinking of all possibilites, and wonder if it's possible that wrong settings in the TMX file can have caused these problems? Or a virus in the TMX file?

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:48
Finnish to French
Virus in TMX Jun 21, 2015

Fredrik Pettersson wrote:
Or a virus in the TMX file?

TMX is plain text, ergo it cannot contain a virus.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search