Direct link Reply with quote

Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 07:16
French to German
+ ...
We need more information Jun 24, 2015

Monica

The error message you quote is a generic one, meaning that it can be triggered in dozens of various instances and therefore does not give us any information about the source of the problem.

One question: does the problem occur again every time you want to add a TM or was this just this one time? Does the problem occur again if you restart Studio?
Does it occur again after you clicked on "View - Restore default window settings"?

If the problem subsists, we would need more information, such as the stack trace or some information about the situation and what you did.

Walter

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when adding/creating TM in Studio 2011

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search