2014: Language Cloud suddenly requires and rejects login
Thread poster: Sian Cooper

Sian Cooper  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:33
French to English
+ ...
Jun 30, 2015

Hi all, hope someone can help. Was using 2014 as usual yesterday. Opened up this morning and a Language Cloud login window opens, defaulting to my email user name and a remembered password, which it refuses. I have tried re-entering my current email password, it rejects it. There is an option to login using the API key - I tried looking up my Studio license key and entering that, but no joy.

So I am cloudless (as opposed to or as well as my usual clueless), can anyone help?

*** Update - have now successfully logged in - it required the SDL account password - but anyone any idea why it has suddenly decided to ask for it? Thanks! ***

Many thanks!

[Edited at 2015-06-30 08:56 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Sian Cooper  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:33
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Same login issue & cannot change SDL account password Jun 30, 2015

Hi - so it has popped up again and now I am not managing to login at all. Apparently this morning I knew my SDL account password and this afternoon I don't. That is possible. Although unlikely... so I decided to change my SDL account password - but the Forgotten Password link is also returning an error.

** further update - has since worked for SDL account password change but still cannot login to Language Cloud**

It so happens that I REALLY need the language cloud for an urgent job that will greatly benefit from it... if only I can get in to it.

Help, SDL peeps, please!

[Edited at 2015-06-30 12:42 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2014: Language Cloud suddenly requires and rejects login

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search