Could someone with Trados do me a massive favour (urgent deadline)
Thread poster: James Greenfield

James Greenfield  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:52
French to English
+ ...
Jul 1, 2015

Hi,
I have an SDLPPX file and I need to convert to a target word document urgently as I have a deadline at 3pm. Unfortunately my copy of Trados is playing up so if someone would be prepared to convert it using their copy of Trados that would be great. If you email me I can send you the SDLPPX package to convert. Thanks

Ekaterina Kroumova  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:52
French to Bulgarian
+ ...
Message sent Jul 1, 2015

Message sent. Please explain the exact issue.

SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:52
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/287684-could_someone_with_trados_do_me_a_massive_favour Jul 1, 2015

HI James,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.
I can see from your account you are currently using 2011- It would be great if you could let me know what issues exactly and what the source format of the file was.

Kind regards

Steve

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Could someone with Trados do me a massive favour (urgent deadline)

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search