Thread poster: Gladis Audi

Gladis Audi  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 10:49
Member (2014)
English to French
Jul 9, 2015

Hello,

I purchased the 2014 to 2015 upgrade a while back. Now I downloaded 2015, activated it with the 2015 license # I got from my account and started translating.

After I restarted 2015, I noticed that I can only log in as a trial user (with a day countdown) even though in my online account, it says that the 2015 license is in use. When I try to enter the 2015 license number, I get a message that the remaining quantity is: 0 and I can only log in as a trial user.

By the way, I deactivated and returned my 2014 license.

Is there a way to find out what the problem is?

Best,

Gladis

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot activate Studio 2015

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search