Segment status won't update bug in Studio 2014
Thread poster: Gfarley

Gfarley
Norway
Local time: 15:22
Norwegian (Bokmal) to English
+ ...
Jul 13, 2015

I recently installed my second license for Studio 2014 on a brand new computer running Windows 8.1.
I am now experiencing the following abnormal behaviour:

Segments remain in Draft status even after I hit Ctrl Enter. In fact, the status of the NEXT Draft segment is updated instead of the one where the cursor is placed! Manually changing the status to Translated also does not work. When this occurs the only way to change the status of the bad segment is to change the target text (e.g. add a blank, then delete it.) Then Ctrl Enter works as it should. This is obviously a bug and a time waster and did not occur in Studio 2011. SDL?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Segment status won't update bug in Studio 2014

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search