I cannot save in the target language
Thread poster: Miguel Jimenez

Miguel Jimenez  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 14, 2015

Hello in Trados 2014 SP2 appears this message after finish the translation and try to save in the target language:

Failed to save target content: Colletion was modified: enumeration operation may not execute.

Who can help me please?

Best regards

Miguel

Direct link Reply with quote

Dan Lucas  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:19
Member (2014)
Japanese to English
Comments? Jul 14, 2015

Miguel Jimenez wrote:
Hello in Trados 2014 SP2 appears this message after finish the translation and try to save in the target language:

Miguel, this is a long shot, but do you have any comments in your sdlxliff file? That sometimes will prevent a target file being saved. If you do have comments, delete them all and see if that works (best to try that on a copy of your sdlxliff file).

Regards
Dan

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 19:19
Member (2015)
Collection was modified: enumeration operation may not execute. Jul 14, 2015

Dear Miguel,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

Could you let me know if you are using Windows XP or Vista?

There is an article in our Knowledge Base about this error message: http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:2438

Is this helpful?

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Dominique Ostrowski  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:19
Member (2004)
English to French
+ ...
Failed to save target content: Colletion was modified: enumeration operation may not execute. Mar 31, 2016

Has this issue ever been resolved?
I just ran into it with Studio 2014 on Windows 8, and could not find anything of value online.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I cannot save in the target language

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search