Studio 2014: 'dependency file not found' error
Thread poster: HLevin

HLevin
United States
Jul 16, 2015

I was working on Studio 2014 and kept getting messages stating "dependency file not found" which I ignored and proceeded to translation. Now, all of a sudden, when I click on Studio, it does not open and all I get is "file not found." I've tried reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Anyone could possibly help?

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 10:03
Dependency file not found Jul 16, 2015

Hello HLevin,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

We have an article in our Knowledge Base about the error message you receive, and resolutions:http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:3897

Is this helpful?

Kind regards,

Guillaume

HLevin
United States
TOPIC STARTER
SDL does not launch/initialize Jul 16, 2015

Hi Guillaume,
Thank you for your response, but my main problem now is that Studio will just not start/initialize. I just keep gettting the message "file not found" and I cannot open anything - no projects or individual file. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and that did not help either. Anything you could possible recommend that might help?
Thank you so much.

HLevin
United States
TOPIC STARTER
Correction Jul 16, 2015

I am sorry, but I was posting the wrong message which is only "not found" rather than "file not found."

Thanks for any help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014: 'dependency file not found' error

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search