Thread poster: Ester Garau

Ester Garau  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:42
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 17, 2015

Hello,

I’ve downloaded a server-based projects from a GroupShare Project Server, I’ve opened and saved the files using the command "Check-out". But, once translated I can’t “Check-In” the completed files.
The error message is the following: “You cannot check-in in the selected files because an error occurred while synchronizing the project”.

What should I do?

Thanks for your help.
Ester

HerrTranslat (X)
Sweden
English to Swedish
Bump Sep 17, 2015

I'd like to bump this thread as I'm experiencing the same issue and have yet to find a solution.

silvia gambino
Spain
English to Italian
+ ...
The same to me Sep 25, 2015

The same is happening to me!!!

leogaga
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
Perform one of Batch Tasks Jan 21, 2016

Hi,

When you are about to check in files, try running one of the following batch tasks before it: Wordcount, Translation Count, or Analyze Files. Wordcount always works for me.

Gaga

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Groupshare - Error when checking-in the translated files

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search