SDL Trados 2015 Issue: Display Scaling
Thread poster: Mehmet KIR

Mehmet KIR
Local time: 22:07
English to Turkish
Jul 19, 2015

Hi,
I am trying SDL Trados 2015 and the display scaling on UI options don't seem right. I am using Windows 8.1 on a Mac with Retina Display on Bootcamp. Do you have any ideas about what might be the problem here? How can I solve this problem?
Thanks,

Ehab Tantawy  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:07
Member (2006)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Same Issue Here Nov 17, 2015

Mehmet KIR wrote:

Hi,
I am trying SDL Trados 2015 and the display scaling on UI options don't seem right. I am using Windows 8.1 on a Mac with Retina Display on Bootcamp. Do you have any ideas about what might be the problem here? How can I solve this problem?
Thanks,

It is the same problem here as some drop-down menus appear as overlapped menus and other issues as well.

Best,
Ehab

Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 13:07
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Article Nov 18, 2015

Try this: http://producthelp.sdl.com/kb/Articles/4959.html

Even though some buttons are still really tiny, Studio looks much better on my 12" high resolution laptop screen after applying the changes described in that article.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2015 Issue: Display Scaling

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search