SDL 2015 termbase issue
Thread poster: Aviram Gang

Aviram Gang  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:21
Member (2010)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Jul 28, 2015


I would like to add two termbases with different language settings to the same project.
In one TB, the two-letters identifier was used ("EN"), in the other the full language name ("English").
It seemd like Trados doesn't automatically make the linkage between these two identifiers, so currently I can only use one of the TBs, not both at once - which is naturally very problematic.

I tried to export and re-import one of the TBs, but it seems like a deeper setting hiding somewhere, since I got the same identifert after importing...

Thanks in advance for your hint!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL 2015 termbase issue

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search