Can't add MT & no auto-suggest?
Thread poster: Gabriele Demuth

Gabriele Demuth  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:12
Member (2014)
English to German
Aug 8, 2015

I can\\\'t add any MT service to Studio 2015. It seems you have to pay for SDL Language Cloud (after the free trail) as well as for Google Translate? For anything else you need some kind of code. It does seem strange to me.

In the instruction video it seemed quite simple to add.

And I have also lost the auto-suggest function together with the SDL Language Cloud trail?

Any help would be much appreciated.

[Edited at 2015-08-08 16:30 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL_Guillaume
Member (2015)
Language Cloud Aug 11, 2015

Hi Gabriele,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

After its trial period, you can still use Language Cloud with its free package. The subscription packages are entirely optional. You will find details about the various packages available in your Language Cloud account, under Subscription.

AutoSuggest should not be lost by the end of the trial period of Language Cloud as they are two different tools.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Live Chat: bit.ly/SDLChat

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Gabriele Demuth  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2014)
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Aug 11, 2015

I seem to have figured out the free package now - this option wasn't given to start with? I did have problems intermittently. It seems to be back again, but this has happened before.

I sent a help mail and was asked to send a screen shot of the message.

Problem is, now its working I don't get the message, when it's not working I first need to find out how to do that.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't add MT & no auto-suggest?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search