Thread poster: Marie_Pribylova

Marie_Pribylova
Czech Republic
Local time: 18:50
English to Czech
+ ...
Aug 18, 2015

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with alignment in Trados Studio 2014 - it generally aligns two files all right so the automatic translation works, but the problem is that there is one step missing in the process - the possibility to disconnect wrongly paired segments. After I confirm the file selection and quality rate, it goes directly to the TM but I can't even see the newly imported units there.

Could this in any way be related to the fact that when I choose the TM, I do it in one window and for the source and target files another one pops up, and they are not organised in lines but in columns? It just seems to look different from what everybody else's version, including the official tutorials, looks like...

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't edit aligned segments in Studio 2014

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search