Thread poster: milena ferrante
milena ferrante  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:50
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
Aug 19, 2015

Hi,

I read all the messages here but I need a confirmation since I don't want to make a mess with the projects I am currently working on.

I read that if you upgrade from 2011 Freelance to 2014 Freelance you can still keep 2011 provided you don't use 2011 and 2014 or 2015 simultaneously.

Is it allright? Can I keep ALL my licences all together (2011, 2014, 2015) without returning the licence and working in 2011 if I need it and in 2014 if I need it?

Would be really grateful if you could confirm once again about this.

Thanks a lot!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014-15 update: keeping 2011 licence

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search