Codepage Error when cleaning up files in Studio 2014
Thread poster: María Croxcatto

María Croxcatto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:23
English to Spanish
Sep 1, 2015

Hi Team,

I have Studio 2014 in my notebook, same update version than in my PC. However, I have not been able to clean up files in my notebook, whereas I am able to clean them in my PC.

At first, I noticed this with docx files, and I thought the problem was with the compatibility between Studio 2014 and Word, because this latter was 32 bits in my PC and 64 bits in my notebook. I am not sure that has anything to do, but at least it is a difference between the PC configuration and the notebook configuration.

Then I notice that, actually, I cannot clean up any file, whatever the format (docx, idml, etc.)

The error I consistently get is that 1 is not a supported codepage.

I am not sure how to fix this. I already tried changing the settings for the active file to several code configurations, but none of them seem to work.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Ivana

Magda Mariamidze
Georgia
Local time: 04:23
English to Georgian
+ ...
Same problem Jan 30, 2016

Hi,
I have the same problem when creating project in Trados Studio 2011.
Did you eventually find the solution? I would appreciate if you share it.

Magda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Codepage Error when cleaning up files in Studio 2014

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search