Codepage Error when cleaning up files in Studio 2014
Thread poster: María Croxcatto

María Croxcatto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:40
English to Spanish
Sep 1, 2015

Hi Team,

I have Studio 2014 in my notebook, same update version than in my PC. However, I have not been able to clean up files in my notebook, whereas I am able to clean them in my PC.

At first, I noticed this with docx files, and I thought the problem was with the compatibility between Studio 2014 and Word, because this latter was 32 bits in my PC and 64 bits in my notebook. I am not sure that has anything to do, but at least it is a difference between the PC configuration and the notebook configuration.

Then I notice that, actually, I cannot clean up any file, whatever the format (docx, idml, etc.)

The error I consistently get is that 1 is not a supported codepage.

I am not sure how to fix this. I already tried changing the settings for the active file to several code configurations, but none of them seem to work.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Ivana

Magda Mariamidze
Georgia
Local time: 11:40
English to Georgian
+ ...
Same problem Jan 30, 2016

Hi,
I have the same problem when creating project in Trados Studio 2011.
Did you eventually find the solution? I would appreciate if you share it.

Magda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Codepage Error when cleaning up files in Studio 2014

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search