https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/290389-codepage_error_when_cleaning_up_files_in_studio_2014.html

Codepage Error when cleaning up files in Studio 2014
Thread poster: María Croxcatto
María Croxcatto
María Croxcatto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:33
English to Spanish
Sep 1, 2015

Hi Team,

I have Studio 2014 in my notebook, same update version than in my PC. However, I have not been able to clean up files in my notebook, whereas I am able to clean them in my PC.

At first, I noticed this with docx files, and I thought the problem was with the compatibility between Studio 2014 and Word, because this latter was 32 bits in my PC and 64 bits in my notebook. I am not sure that has anything to do, but at least it is a difference between the PC configura
... See more
Hi Team,

I have Studio 2014 in my notebook, same update version than in my PC. However, I have not been able to clean up files in my notebook, whereas I am able to clean them in my PC.

At first, I noticed this with docx files, and I thought the problem was with the compatibility between Studio 2014 and Word, because this latter was 32 bits in my PC and 64 bits in my notebook. I am not sure that has anything to do, but at least it is a difference between the PC configuration and the notebook configuration.

Then I notice that, actually, I cannot clean up any file, whatever the format (docx, idml, etc.)

The error I consistently get is that 1 is not a supported codepage.

I am not sure how to fix this. I already tried changing the settings for the active file to several code configurations, but none of them seem to work.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Ivana
Collapse

Magda Mariamidze
Magda Mariamidze
Georgia
Local time: 21:33
English to Georgian
+ ...
Same problem Jan 30, 2016

Hi,
I have the same problem when creating project in Trados Studio 2011.
Did you eventually find the solution? I would appreciate if you share it.

Magda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Codepage Error when cleaning up files in Studio 2014

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »