Hakan

[Edited at 2015-09-17 08:46 GMT]

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:29
English
Support ticket Sep 17, 2015

Hi Hakan

The support team wanted to raise a ticket for a case on my blog with this same text but we couldn't identify the user... I guess it's you!!

I have checked with the Support team and they have had no reports of this problem at all. They also tested all of the scenarios you mentioned and can’t reproduce the behaviour you are experiencing.

Because all of your issues are somehow tied to the last character in a segment we wonder whether there might be an underlying problem there. Is this happening on other applications, like Notepad or MsWord?

Regards

Paul
SDL Community Support

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to uninstall a problematic service pack update Trados 2014

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search