Sep 21, 2015

I am trying to create a MultiTerm termbase (2015) with the following structure:

Entry ID
- Language
- Image (multimedia)
- Internal note
- Definition
- Source

(Note: If Proz deletes extra whitespace, please note that the "Source" field is a child of "Definition").

The problem is when I try to add an entry in MT Desktop or Studio, I can click on the arrow next to "Definition", which shows the "Source" field, but clicking on "Source" does nothing. It should open up a text field where I can enter the URL or glossary where I found the information, but the program doesn't react at all.

I also tried to set "Source" to mandatory to see what that would do, and the behavior is expected. I try to complete the entry and get an error message that "Source" is mandatory and must be filled in, but I can't!

I am assuming that MultiTerm supports fields at this level; otherwise, they wouldn't offer the ability to nest in this way.

(I got the same behavior as above trying it in MultiTerm Desktop 2014 as well.)

Does anyone have any help for me?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to edit term entry field in MultiTerm

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search