LuxTranslations  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 09:05
Member (2011)
German to French
+ ...
Oct 1, 2015

Hello,

after having translated mqout-files in Studio 2015, I saved target as mqout-files.
Now, the customer was expecting mqback-files.
Has anybody any idea of what I'm to do there to deliver the files to the entire satisfaction of my custormer?

Thanks
Caroline

Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 10:05
English to Russian
Use memoQ Oct 1, 2015

Unlike memoQ that can import and create return packages for Studio packages, Studio can neither import nor create return packages for memoQ. You need a trial version of memoQ to do what you need.

LuxTranslations  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Member (2011)
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I downloaded memoQ Oct 1, 2015

Hello Stepan
I downloaded memoQ, opened there my sdl-outpu (mqxlz-files), exportet to mqback... and yet, the customer only finds empty filesicon_frown.gif.

Do you have any other idea?

Caroline

Kirsten Bodart  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Dutch to English
+ ...
Hmm Oct 1, 2015

I'd try uploading the MemoQ package as new in MemoQ, making a tm from Studio, importing it into MemoQ, translating the files automatically with the tm and then creating a return package.

If that doesn't work, it's probably faster if the client just translates the files with the tm.

Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:05
Finnish to French
mqxliff Oct 1, 2015

charlier_c wrote:
Has anybody any idea of what I'm to do there to deliver the files to the entire satisfaction of my custormer

Just send them the translated mqxliff (memoQ’s equivalent of Studio’s sdlxliff), this should be sufficient.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need to delivre mqback-files from sdlxliff Studio 2015

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search