Verify function in Studio 2015
Thread poster: Richard Hill

Richard Hill  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:47
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
Oct 1, 2015

Wouldn't it be possible for the Studio programmers to have Studio recognize that a user has used a termbase term even if it's been typed as opposed to placed using Autosuggest?

This is the only reason I stopped using the Verify function, in that it takes too long to go through each segment only to confirm that I have indeed used the right term.

The reason I often don't insert terms using Autosuggest is that it's usually quicker to glance at the termbase window, when necessary, and type them as opposed to going through all the suggestions to select the corresponding term.

I would use Verify if it didn't throw up all these "false negatives".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Verify function in Studio 2015

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search