LMI Translations
Latvia
Local time: 00:20
Member (2009)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Oct 7, 2015

Dear all,

All of a sudden, the icon for .sdlrpx has changed to a disassociated file type icon (blank page). I associated it manually with Trados, but that just changed the icon further and messed up how opening them works (double-click either opens up Studio without loading the package or tries to load another instance of Studio and fails, if I am already running Studio).

This is an encumbrance as it slows down the project management process and I haven't been able to find any solutions online.

Please, help! Thank you in advance!

Studio 2014 SP2 on Windows 7. I tried repairing the installation but that accomplished nothing.

http://postimg.org/image/3tm1bymlx/ - screenshot of the "new" icon.

[Edited at 2015-10-07 09:59 GMT]

LMI Translations
Latvia
Local time: 00:20
Member (2009)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update, clean install doesn't help Oct 7, 2015

Just as an update - completely uninstalling everything from SDL and then reinstalling doesn't work. Icon (and action upon double click) is still wrong.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio Return package icon changed, doesn't work as should

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search